What you need to know:
Textile Exchange is a global non-profit organization that drives positive action on climate change across the fashion and textile industry. As a standard-bearer of various textile standards, it guides and supports a growing community of brands, retailers, manufacturers, farmers, and others committed to climate action to achieve more purposeful production, from the beginning of the supply chain.
We can monitor and certify these Textile Exchange standards for you: The CCS (Continent Claim Standard) is used as a basis and is not a standard in its own right.
- RCS (Recycled Claim Standard)
- OCS (Organic Content Standard)
A certification of Textile Exchange Standards with Kiwa BCS Öko-Garantie GmbH:
First, you obtain a non-binding offer from us. After positive feedback and conclusion of the contract, we carry out the inspection process with you as well as a visit to your farm.
At the end of each inspection, an inspection report is drawn up containing all inspection points and their results. In order to guarantee high quality and independence in the certification process, we always work according to the four-eyes principle. This means that the inspection and the certification cannot be carried out by the same personnel. After the inspection, a second expert in our office makes the certification decision on the basis of the inspection report. If your company meets all the requirements of the standard, our certifiers will issue your GOTS certificate. From this day on, you are allowed to label and sell products with the logo of your chosen Textile Exchange Standard.
- Competitiveness - through certification with Kiwa BCS, you participate in the growing global trade for sustainable fabrics.
- Sustainability - certified products ensure an ethical, fair supply chain for all people involved in the production of fabric goods.
- Kiwa BCS is your competent and personal partner for your control project and for all questions during the process