KOMO guideline 5221 can be used by architects, housing construction corporations, local authorities, contractors, installing and plumbing companies for the specification of the requirements to adhesive joints in plastics piping systems for sewerage inside buildings.
Manufacturers and suppliers of adhesives can distinguish themselves in the market with a KOMO product certificate.
To obtain a KOMO product certificate for adhesive for plastics piping systems.
1) Request for a quotation at the product specialist, directly or via Kiwa Rubber Team.
2) Quotation = agreement based on the requirements in the evaluation guideline.
3) After mutual signing the initial evaluation is carried out.
4) After a positive result and signing of the contract the certificate is granted.
5) Certificate is valid indefinitely.
6) The conditions of the certification process are laid down in the Regulation for Product certification and General Terms for assignments to Kiwa.