Adhesive research, testing and analysis:
- Categorisation of failure modes
- Examination of adhesive interfaces
- Visualisation of failure mode
- Determination of VOC
- Surface analysis
- Peel testing, tensile testing, shear testing, flexural testing, chemical resistance testing, release force testing, performance testing at high and low temperatures
- Independent arbitrations
- Consultancy with respect to specifications and requirements for specific applications
- Material selections
- Inspections and guidance
Pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) - Hot melts - rubber to metal bonding - structural adhesives for plastics, wood, metals, GRP, glass - bio adhesives - renewable source adhesives - acrylics - polyurethanes - isocyanates - epoxies - phenolics - moisture cure - UV cure - Adhesives for building materials
The users and applicators of adhesives.
For independent evaluations of adhesive product performance.
Please contact us to discuss your questions and we will match it with our services to give you the best solution.
For approvals and certification of adhesives we will bring you into contact with the specific certification department of Kiwa.