Our qualified inspectors offer support on all matters relating to the ASME code
The ASME BPVC Code (Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code) is the leading internationally accepted standard for designing, manufacturing and testing of boilers and pressure vessels worldwide.
Together with our partner AIA TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH we offer accredited Authorized Inspection Agency Services (AIA), which help you to meet ASME BPVC * requirements.
Requirements for Obtaining ASME Stamp
In order to obtain an ASME stamp, the product’s manufacturing process, materials and inspection must conform to the ASME code and the quality manual approved by the AI. The manufacturer must also have The Certificate of Authorization issued after a certification audit.
* We offer authorized inspection services for ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section I; III Div. 1 & 3; IV; VIII Div. 1.2 & 3; For manufacturing in accordance to X and XII and NBIC Repairs and Alterations.
• Support for the manufacturer’s certification application
• Support for establishing a QC system
• Annual monitoring of the operations and premises
• Inspection of the design and the strength calculations
• Support for Preparation of ASME Certification Review (Joint Review)
• Inspection of components to be delivered with ASME stamp
• Inspection of welder qualifications and welding procedures
If you are looking for a new AIA services provider, we assist you with the change to make it easy for you. In addition to Finland, we offer services in Scandinavia and the Baltic countries.
Benefits with authorized inspection according to ASME
Opens export opportunities to the United States, Canada, and over 100 other countries that have introduced the ASME system.
• You get an internationally recognized ASME stamp for your product.
• Enables you to officially register the pressure equipment with the US National Board.