Thanks to the expertise and flexibility of Kiwa’s laboratory team, you will benefit of the high commercial value of Kiwa’s certifications.
Kiwa can offer a wide range of tests, such as:
- ABB Robotics - Tests with repetitive movements and actions.
- Environmental testing - Tests in extreme environmental conditions. Testing products in temperatures vary from – 60ºC to 250ºC and a relative atmospheric humidity from 0 to 99%.
- Environmental shock testing - Shock tests in extreme environmental conditions. Temperatures vary from – 80ºC to 250ºC in 10 seconds.
- Dynamic vibration testing - Kiwa has machines which can vibrate and indicate the acceleration of a product.
- Real testing - Test and pressure cycles with real gases (such as LPG, CNG or Hydrogen).
- Hoses testing - Kiwa has the opportunity to test many different hoses.
- Hydrogen laboratory - Kiwa can take care of all real tests from 0 to 1100 bar.
- Salt mist test- BS EN 60068-2-11 - Kiwa can test the relative resistance to corrosion of protective coatings, when exposed to a salt mist (spray) climate at an elevated temperature.
- Salt spray corrosion tests in artificial atmospheres - ISO 9227 - Kiwa can test the relative resistance to corrosion of metallic materials with or without temporary or permanent corrosion protection, when exposed to a salt spray climate at an elevated temperature. Chamber volumes of less than 200 Litres are not permitted by this test standard.
- Ammonia testing - Kiwa can carry out mechanical resistance tests in extreme conditions.
- Hydrostatical test - Al kind of testing up to 3,000 Bar.
If you wish to launch, innovate, improve, develop or renew your product, please contact us by filling out the contact form. We are at your complete disposal for any kind of information you may need.
You can ask for a quotation or information either by phone or e-mail. We will set up a plan according to your requirements. After approval of the quotation by both parties the actual test work starts. A certificate will be sent to you when all the test work has been performed successfully and you have entered into a surveillance agreement with Kiwa.