This commercial core gas course is a combination of theory and practical assessment. It is aimed at people renewing an existing COCN1 qualification. It may also be of interest to people with a plumbing background. Please contact a member of staff to discuss access courses and prerequisite requirements.
Completing a COCN1 qualification allow engineers to work on non-domestic gas appliances.
How long does the COCN1 course take?
This course take up to 5 days to complete.
Once you have passed COCN1 Commercial core gas qualification you can then complete the following gas modules, all of which can be taken at Kiwa’s Training Centre.
- ICPN1 - Installation 1st Fix Commercial Pipework
- ICAE1 - Installation 1st Fix Appliances
- CIGA1 - Commission Repair Service Indirect Fired Plant
- CDGA1 Commission Repair Service Direct Fired Plant
- CORT1 Commission Repair Service Overhead Radiant Heaters
- TPCP1/1a Testing Purging to IGE/UP/1/1a
- CDGA1 Commission/Repair of Indirect Fired Appliances
What are the entry requirements for the COCN1 course?
Previously held or current COCN1 qualification. Non-Domestic Managed Learning Program (MLP).
Here is a list of qualifications and certification schemes suitable for accessing ACS assessments. For further guidance on pre-requisites please contact Kiwa Training. For further guidance on pre-requisites please contact Kiwa Training.