For designers, producers, assemblers, installers and sellers or users of pressure equipment.
Main steps taken by designated Inspection agency:
- Preparation and document assessment;
- Practical execution at the location of structure of the pressure equipment;
- Report of results;
- Decision on issuing a ( preliminary) statement for commissioning.
The evaluation for commissioning includes de following verifications and checks:
- Verification of pressure equipment according to the manual and markings;
- Checking the exterior conditions of the pressure equipment;
- Checking the operation of the safety accessories and accessories under pressure;
- Checking the structure of the pressure equipment.