Who is KC mark for?
The KC Mark is mandatory for many products in South Korea. With this marking, you as manufacturer can provide evidence to the market that your products meets the quality and safety standards needed to be able import and sell on the Korean market. If you are planning to introduce new products to Korean market, Kiwa can provide support with a technical pre-evaluation of the products, ensuring that they do not fail the official compliance process. Please submit your request or contact us for more information.
Benefits of our compliance service
- Kiwa is well respected in the water industry, a symbol of quality and integrity.
- Our services encompass all areas of the water and wastewater supply networks.
- We provide a responsive and personalized guidance through the certification process.
- Kiwa's proven record of combining approvals keep costs down and improve market on time.
- Extensive international network that supports approvals and access to new markets.