Who is DIN CERTCO approval testing and inspection for?
The voluntary product certification for premium plastic piping systems, supplies a special proof of quality. It represents an important guideline and decision-making aid for specialized planners, pipe fitters, builders and developers.
About DIN CERTCO
As recognized laboratory by DIN CERTCO, Kiwa is able to provide testing and inspections services plastics piping systems for heating systems materials in accordance to the DIN CERTCO certification scheme ‘Plastic piping and multi-layer piping systems for warm water floor heating and radiator connecting systems piping systems inside buildings’.
Our qualified technicians and auditors will validate the specifications of your products and assess the quality controls during the production process in preparation for the final review and granting of the certificate by DIN CERTCO.
Besides DIN CERTCO approvals for Germany, our broad service portfolio covers approvals for other countries like Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Great Britain, United States, and the Middle East. Our scope enables us to effectively combine and tailor testing, evaluation and certification services for manufacturers to help reduce the time and costs from application to certificate. Would you like to know more about how we can help optimization your certification portfolio? Then please contact us.
Benefits Kiwa DIN CERTCO certification and testing services
- Kiwa is well respected in the water industry, a symbol of quality and integrity.
- Our services encompass all areas of the water and wastewater supply networks.
- We provide a responsive and personalized guidance through the certification process.
- Proven record of combining approvals to keep costs down and improve market on time.
- Extensive international network that supports approvals and access to new markets.
- The use of the Kiwa quality mark on your products and promotional materials.