Alarm Receiving Centers (ARC) active in the private and public domain.
Monitoring Alarm Receiving Centers (MARC) active in monitoring Alarm Transmission Systems according to EN50136-1.
If you have to operate with license from the government or another body for executing an MARC / ARC or you want to operate in a European network.
- Inform us about your interest and send us a quotation request.
- Kiwa will send a quotation, which is at the same time a concept-agreement, drawn up according to the requirements of the product certification;
- After mutual signing of the quotation, the agreement is final and the initial audit can start;
- After positive results of the initial audit and inspections, the certificate will be issued;
- The certificate is valid indefinitely;
- A part of the agreement involves periodic audits and inspections.
The objective of the MARC is to establish business continuity based on risk management
EN 50518 consists of three parts:
- EN 50518-1: Location and construction requirements
- EN 50518-2: Technical requirements
- EN 50518-3: Procedures and requirements for operation
Certification according to EN 50518 is only possible if all three parts have been assessed and have been evaluated with positive results.