The Energy Star label was established to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and other pollutants caused by the inefficient use of energy. Besides it was also established to make it easy for consumers to identify and purchase energy-efficient products that offer savings on energy bills without sacrificing performance, features and comfort.

Products can earn the Energy Star label by meeting the energy efficiency requirements set forth in Energy Star product specifications. Kiwa will help you during the entire process of getting the energy label. Kiwa is your one stop shop for the Energy Star Label. Kiwa can help you avoid the complexity and cost of seeking compliance with a whole variety of Energy Star requirements.

If you wish to launch your energy product on the American or Canadian market, you have to certify your products according to the Energy Star requirements.

You can ask for a quotation or information either by phone or e-mail. We will then set up a plan according to your requirements. A certificate will be sent to you when all the test work has been performed successfully and you have entered into a surveillance agreement with Kiwa. We will carry out everything according to your needs.