Our geotechnical services are used by construction and civil engineers, highways and local authorities.
We offer a wide range of site investigation and laboratory testing services. We are experts in our field, and we can respond quickly to your requirements - we understand the demanding timescales ground workers, consultants and contractors work to.
Our services include:
- In situ CBR Testing
- Plate Bearing Testing
- In situ Density
- Nuclear Density Testing
- Ground Gas & Water Installation & Monitoring
- Geotechnical Laboratory Testing
- Particle Size Distribution
- Plasticity Index
- Moisture Content
- Moisture Content vs. Dry Density
- Undrained Triaxial
- Bituminous Materials Testing
- Laboratory CBRs
- Los Angeles Abrasion
- Bulk Density Determination
- Aggregate Crushing Value (ACV)
- Aggregate Impact Value (AIV)
- Air Void Determination of Bituminous Cores
- Flakiness Index
- Frost Susceptibility
- Dry Density Moisture Content Relationship
- Particle Density
Further specialised tests are available.
Our main office is located in the Midlands, and our teams work all over the UK. We're known for being reliable, prompt and experts in our field.
Please see the UKAS website for our scope of accreditations.