Manufacturers of components for automotive vehicles using hydrogen.
We test various components, including:
- Containers and container assemblies
- Automatic shut-off valves
- Check valves or non-return valves (if used as a safety device)
- Flexible fuel lines (if upstream of first automatic shut-off valve or other safety devices)
- Heat exchangers
- Manual or automatic valves
- Pressure regulators
- Pressure relief devices including valves
- Pressure, temperature, hydrogen and flow sensors (if used as a safety device)
- Refuelling connection or receptacles
- Hydrogen leakage detection sensors
- Hydrogen filters
- Removable storage system connectors
If your product is not listed here, please contact us by filling out the contact form.
If you wish to launch your automobile with one of the Hydrogen (H²) components on the European market, you are compelled to certify all those components that use Hydrogen (H²) in their propulsion system, according the Directive 79/2009 (Dir. 79/2009). For the European market it is imperative to have an E trademark on your products which is also preferable in the Middle East and Asian countries.
You can ask for a quotation or information either by phone or e-mail. A starting point for a quotation is Directive 79/2009 (Dir. 79/2009). After approval of the quotation by both parties the actual test work starts. A certificate will be sent to you by RDW when all the test work has been performed successfully and you have entered into a surveillance agreement with Kiwa.