Manufacturers of hydrogen generators using water electrolysis process and manufacturers of hydrogen generators using fuel processing technologies.
Kiwa is able to test and certify your hydrogen generators using water electrolysis process according to the standard ISO 22734 and hydrogen generators using fuel processing technologies according to the standard ISO 16110.
Kiwa can provide you the following services:
- Safety and certification consultancy
- CE certification of hydrogen generators
- Testing and certification according to standard ISO 22734
- Testing and certification according to standard ISO 16110
Our test reports can be used to declare the following directives:
- Machinery Directive (98/37/EC revised by 98/79/EC and 2006/42/EC)
- Low Voltage Directive (2006/95 EC)
- EMC Directive (89/336/EECrevised by 92/31/EC, 93/68/EECand 2004/108 EC)
- Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EG)
Hydrogen as an energy carrier is becoming a bigger focus over the years. However, to create a worldwide hydrogen economy with fuel cells providing clean and safe electrical energy, end users will have to embrace hydrogen. That means using it onboard vehicles, at fueling stations, as the heat/cold and electricity supplier in their homes and as fuel supply of their electronic devices such as laptops and cell phones.