The quality declarations to be issued by Kiwa based on Protocol K15010 are always an inseparable part of a quality declarations according to:
1: A Kiwa Guideline (BRL); or
2: The Kiwa Manual K15013 (Covenant).
The pre-certification tests to be performed are based on the (product) requirements as included in this Protocol including the test methods and contain, depending on the nature of the product to be certified:
- type testing to determine whether the products comply with the product and/or functional requirements,
- production Process Assessment,
- assessment of the quality system and the IQC-scheme,
- assessment on the presence and functioning of the remaining procedure.
Granting the quality declarations
- After finishing the pre-certification tests the results are presented to the person deciding on granting of the certificate. This person evaluates the results and decides whether the certificate can be granted or additional data and/or tests are necessary.