If you are a manufacturer, supplier or user of plastic pipes and fittings, and you want to evaluate your pipes and fittings, we have everything you need – expertise, experience, knowledge of numerous related disciplines, wide range of the most advanced test equipment, and laboratories which are both accredited and fully independent.
Solutions for your needs
Kiwa delivers the following services in the field of plastics piping systems in a wide scope of markets (gas, water, sewerage, industry, energy, drainage etc.):
- Certification of pipes, fittings and joints
- Product inspections
- Physical & mechanical testing of plastic materials and products
- Chemical resistance testing of polymer materials
- Material evaluations in accordance with ISO 9080
- Testing of pipe joints
- Service life investigations and residual lifetime investigation
- Technical consultancy
- Trouble shooting
- Damage/failure analyses
- Independent arbitrations
- Market research
- Support in product development
- Training & seminars
- Development of test methods
- Drafting of guidelines and standards
If you have a question regarding plastics piping systems, please feel free to contact us.
Kiwa has specialized business units that focus on specific market segments, in the Netherlands and internationally. We offer specialist services in areas such as energy and water, fire safety and security, infrastructure, roof and facade advice, sports facilities and training. You can contact these business units for testing, inspection, certification, training and consultancy tailored to your market segment.