The management of water sewage and drainage is very important, especially for urban societies. In many cases the surplus of rain water, process water or sewage water has to be transported away from streets and buildings. Modern piping systems are increasingly made of thermoplastics, like polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and PVC. For large diameter sewage and drainage pipes also glass reinforced plastics (GRP) are used. The quality of the plastics piping products should make a problem less use possible during the complete service life (mostly 50 years). With respect to this field of application the Kiwa Expert Centre Polymers can help you with a number of services:
- Certification of plastic pipes and fittings
- Product inspections
- Physical & mechanical testing of plastic materials and products
- Chemical resistance testing of plastic materials
- Testing of pipe joints
- Service life investigations>(residual lifetime assessments)
- Technical Consultancy
- Trouble shooting
- Damage/failure analyses
- Independent arbitrations
- Market research
- Support in product development
- Training & seminars
- Development of test methods
- Drafting of guidelines and standards
Polymer industry, plastics pipe manufacturers, constructors, sewage and drainage water management and end users.
When questions arise regarding quality and service life of sewage and drainage pipes.
Please contact us for more information.