Reliability engineering has to do with good knowledge of properties at one site and with using to proper tools to calculate or simulate effects of changes in the design at the other site. For polymeric materials the Kiwa Expert Centre Polymers has a lot of experience which can ease the decisions to be made. A lot of the experience is based on failure analyses and therefore has a really practical background. For the determination of the properties the Kiwa Expert Centre Polymers has access to all Kiwa laboratories for testing.
We can help you with all kinds of materials as there are: rubbers (both natural and synthetic), thermoplastic elastomers, thermoplastics, thermosets and reinforced plastics.
The Kiwa Experts Centre Polymers has experience with all kinds of applications. In the past projects have been carried out in the gas, water, building, offshore, medical, food, feed and industrial areas.
An outline of our services:
- testing of physical-mechanical properties
- damage and failure analysis
- service life prediction for specific applications
- consultancy with respect to specifications and requirements for specific applications
- material selections
- inspections and guidance on location
- quality control and validation
Relevant to designers of products that need to be reliable.
At the start of the design stage.
Please contact us for more information.