Different labels need surveillance, on request of the manufacturer or the trading company we can offer many different surveillances or combinations of these. Kiwa can perform system audits like:
- ISO 9001;
- ISO/IEC GUIDE 67 (System 5);
- ISO /IEC EN 17025;
- Pressure Equipment Directive, Module D.
Kiwa can also offer you surveillance for, among others, the next products and standards:
- Gas Appliances Regulation (GAR) (formerly GAD);
- Boiler Efficiency Directive (BED);
- Construction Product Directive (CPD);
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED);
- Gastec QA;
- Electromagnetic compatibility;
- Low Voltage Directive;
- Chimney systems (EN1856-1 & 2 / EN 14471;
- Non guidemark-related batch inspections.
For the schemes CE (GAR) and CE (BED) Kiwa can offer you a Surveillance Certificate, published on the Kiwa internet site and accessible for your clients and authorities.
Kiwa’s surveillance experts have a wealth of knowledge and experience. If the surveillance you need is not listed here, we are sure we can still help you. Please contact us and we will help you to find the right solution. For some labels you are compelled to have special surveillance. Kiwa can offer most of the surveillance themselves; otherwise we will help you to find another solution.
You can contact us by phone or e-mail. Starting point for a certification is a quotation. After approval of the quotation by both parties the surveillance process starts. Local Kiwa-auditors all over the world will insure a cost-effective surveillance.