Relevant to suppliers and users of polymeric materials and products.
Standard tests on polymers
All equipment to perform the standard tests on polymers are available, such as:
- Uniform tensile and compression machines up to forces of 500 kN
- Equipment for tensile and compression tests at high or low temperatures
- A large number of ovens and climate chambers
- A large number of impact testers
- Ageing equipment, like ozone chambers and almost all types of UV testers
- Analysers like: TGA, FT-IR, DSC, GC and GC-MS
- OIT, MFI testers
- Abrasion resistance testers
- Hardness testers
- Thermal baths with a large number of pressure points for internal water pressure testing of pipes, fittings and joints
- Relaxation and creep test equipment
- SEM EDX (EDS)
- Light microscopy
- and many more ....
Services Kiwa Expert Centre Polymers
- testing of physical-mechanical properties
- damage and failure analysis
- service life prediction for specific applications
- consultancy for plastics and rubbers with respect to specifications and requirements for specific applications
- material selections
- inspections and guidance on location
- quality control and validation
Whenever you have a need to test a polymer material or product.
Please contact us for more information.