Typical jointing tests are:
- Resistance to temperature cycling at constant pressure;
- Resistance to internal hydrostatic pressure;
- Bending test (also cyclic bending);
- Pull-out resistance testing;
- Electro fusion and butt fusion weld testing;
- Vacuum testing;
- Various other leaktightness testing;
- Cyclic temperature testing for sewage systems;
- Service life testing.
Constructors, contractors, asset managers, manufacturers.
Independent assessment of the fitness for purpose of polymer joints.
Please contact us for further information.