If you are a constructor, contractor, asset manager or a manufacturer and you want to test the jointing of plastic pipes and fittings to test the fitness for purpose of a piping system you can rely on our expertise for this. Tests can be performed on all types of jointing techniques between plastics pipes, multilayer pipes and all types of fittings such as clamp, press, (electro) fusion and solvent cemented.
Typical jointing tests are:
- Resistance to temperature cycling at constant pressure;
- Resistance to internal hydrostatic pressure;
- Bending test (also cyclic bending);
- Pull-out resistance testing;
- Electro fusion and butt fusion weld testing;
- Vacuum testing;
- Various other leaktightness testing;
- Cyclic temperature testing for sewage systems;
- Service life testing.
Please feel free to contact us and discuss your needs.
Kiwa has specialized business units that focus on specific market segments, in the Netherlands and internationally. We offer specialist services in areas such as energy and water, fire safety and security, infrastructure, roof and facade advice, sports facilities and training. You can contact these business units for testing, inspection, certification, training and consultancy tailored to your market segment.