Why have your emissions data verified?
- It's the law - If your business falls within the EU ETS net, then you are legally obliged to have your emissions data verified.
- Trading - To be allowed to sell your surplus CO2 allowance, your emissions data has to be verified by an accredited verifier like csense.
- Risk Management - Even if you do not wish to trade, external verification gives assurance that your data is correct, and gives protection should you be audited.
- Your image - Your shareholders, employees, customers and the public will see that your commitment to energy reductions is real. It can form part of your environmental or energy plan reports, and help when seeking accreditation.
- Saving money - Verification will help identify measures for energy saving, environmental gains and/or process improvements offering tangible benefits.
This service is for companies and organisations wanting to comply with EU ETS regulations.
This will also enable you to:
- Save money by saving energy
- Demonstrate corporate social responsibility
- Ensure that emissions data is accurate