Once you have completed this Commercial Gas Changeover course you can take the appliance modules for commercial gas:
- ICPN1 - Installation 1st Fix Commercial Pipework
- ICAE1 - Installation 1st Fix Appliances
- CIGA1 - Commission Repair Service Indirect Fired Plant
- CDGA1 Commission Repair Service Direct Fired Plant
- CORT1 Commission Repair Service Overhead Radiant Heaters
- TPCP1/1a Testing Purging to IGE/UP/1/1a
- CDGA1 Commission/Repair of Indirect Fired Appliances
What are the entry requirements for the CoDNC01 Commercial Changeover?
This Commercial Changeover course can only be completed by engineers holding a valid CCN1
How long does it take to do the CoDNC01 Commercial Changeover course?
This course takes 3 days to complete.
- All candidates who wish to undertake gas training and/or assessment must produce evidence of their qualifications.
- Candidates must produce previous certificates as demonstrable evidence prior to reassessment.
- Candidates can undertake reassessment of any module up to 6 months early without losing any time.
- Reassessment must take place within the 12 months following the expiry date. It is illegal to install gas appliances without a valid qualification
- Any candidate undertaking gas assessment for the first time must complete a training programme.