Kiwa's hydrogen services
Our services for manufacturers
- Testing and CE certification for hydrogen components (pipes, fittings etc) - (capability for low and high pressure testing, gas analysis and chromatography;
- Testing for hydrogen generators;
- Accelerated lifecycle evaluation for fuel reformers and fuel cell systems;
- Hydrogen vehicle component testing at our Hydrogen lab (accredited by the Dutch Vehicle Authority (RDW) for testing hydrogen automotive to 79/2009 and HGV 3.1) including Environmental/Climatic testing from – 50 to + 120 deg C and up to 1.100 BAR.
Our hydrogen consultants have produced a boil off management system for hydrogen vehicles.
Our services for networks and suppliers
- Analysis tools for designing gas networks, performing network calculations and determining level of risk or delivery reliability
- Technical advice, field trial management, feasibility studies, proof of concept, technical due diligence, risk analysis and mitigation, regulatory advice, techno-economic analysis, and data analysis
Kiwa is a leading testing and certification body for hydrogen and other gas-fuelled appliances. We also specialise in fuel cell power, mCHP, portable device and fuel cell systems – whether fuelled by pure hydrogen or using other feedstocks.