Service Certification is aimed at organizations that provide services (health, education, public administration, tourism and personal services in general) and organizations that produce industrial goods, as the service is increasingly a qualifying component of supply.
Its purpose is to make transparent and legible the characteristics, often intrinsic, of the service that pertain to technical-professional aspects associated with the delivery process of the same and to aspects of interest of the intended service with direct impact on the sphere of quality perceived, or on customer satisfaction.
What can we do for you?
- UNI 11034 - Childcare Services
- UNI 11601 - Coaching Services
- UNI 10600 - Complaints Submitting and Management in Public Services Sector
- UNI CEI 11352 - Energy Management - Energy Service Companies (ESCo)
- UNI-11348-2 - Personal Financial, Economic and Patrimonial Planning - Guide for the Application of UNI ISO 22222:2008 - Part 2: Products and Services
- UNI EN 15017 - Funeral Services
- UNI 10670 - Hospitality Services
- UNI 10574 - Interpreting Services
- UNI EN 14804 - Language Travel Services Suppliers
- UNI EN 13816 - Public Passenger Transport
- UNI 11010 - Social and Health Services - Housing Services and Disabled People Social Inclusion Services - Service Requirements