Relevant to installers/plumbers, architects, contractors, municipalities, housing association.
Table 1 – Temperature profile during 50 years
|Temperature [ ºC]||Time||Overall service coëfficiënt|
|Tdesign||40+60||20 years+25 years||1,5|
|T malfunction||100||100 hours||1,0|
|Remark: the mentioned temperature profile is in accordance with class 4 of ISO 10508.|
For installation of certified plastics piping systems in floors and walls.
1) Application for quotation at product expert, directly or through Expert Centre Polymers.
2) Quotation = agreement, drawn up according the requirements of the guideline
3) After mutual signing the investigations will start.
4) After positive results and signing the final agreement the certificate will be issued.
5) Certificate is valid indefinitely.
6) Conditions for the certification process are stated in the Kiwa Regulations for Certification 2017 and the General Conditions for Assignments to Kiwa.