You are...

You are a manufacturer of vulcanized rubber seals and looking how to obtain a certificate  for the harmonized European standard EN 681-1, we can serve you with the certification of vulcanized rubber seals in the following water applications:

The standard EN 681-1 often is used for the setting up of requirements to rubber parts in assembled products. For the certification of assembled products the exsisting Kiwa evaluation guidelines can be applied in order to assure the use of certified products.

More information

We would like to inform you more about the possibilities. Please contact us at

About Kiwa 

Kiwa has specialized business units that focus on specific market segments, in the Netherlands and internationally. We offer specialist services in areas such as energy and water, fire safety and security, infrastructure, roof and facade advice, sports facilities and training. You can contact these business units for testing, inspection, certification, training and consultancy tailored to your market segment.