Who is NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 certification for?
NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 certification is relevant for manufacturers of practically any type of plumbing products, whether valves, faucets, tubing and backflow preventers, among others to get product acceptance and code compliance across North America.
US legislation requires that water product components shall have a low lead content of no more than 0,25 percent. State agencies can issue penalties and can order removal of non-certified products. When products are not certified to NSF/ANSI 372, manufacturers have no restrictions on changing formulations. That can lead to contamination issues.
About NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 certification
The NSF/ANSI 372 certification mark identifies the strict compliance of municipal water supply products, plumbing products, including individual components and materials.
Kiwa is accredited and recognized by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide water treatment chemical manufacturers the possibility to demonstrate full compliance with the NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 standard. Kiwa is ISO/IEC 17065 accredited by the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB). Our accreditation status and accredited scope is displayed at ANSI accreditation Kiwa Nederland. Contact our expert for further guidance or request a quote.
Benefits of our NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 services
- Kiwa is well respected in the water industry, a symbol of quality and integrity.
- Our services encompass all areas of the water and wastewater supply networks.
- We provide a responsive and personalized guidance through the certification process.
- Kiwa's proven record of combining approvals keep costs down and improve market on time.
- Extensive international network that supports approvals and access to new markets.
- The use the Kiwa quality mark on your products and promotional materials to create trust.