Are you a manufacturer of rubber compounds and rubber products, a distributors or trader? Perhaps a designer, a manufacturer and constructor of installations and equipment? Or are you working in the field of maintenance and asset management, or an end user of rubber products? We can help you with the investigation and testing of the properties of rubber materials and products, so you make the right choice. Because it is important to use the right rubber material for a new product, for the evaluation of the product quality for purchase or change and for the cause analysis of possible failures.
You can rely on our expertise of:
Mechanical and physical properties
- hardness, tensile properties under strain, compression and shear
- compression set, tension set
- stress relaxation (ISO 3384, ISO 6914)
- permeability of gasses and liquids
- ageing in hot air
- ozone resistance
- resistance against water, oil, (bio)fuels, gas condensates, reference liquids, liquid chemicals
Chemical and physical analysis
- Rubbers, composition of rubber compounds, fillers, plasticizers, accelerators, antioxidants
- Analytical thechniques: FT-IR, DSC, TGA, GC-MS, REM-RMA
Testing of rubber products
- O-rings and other sealing rings, profiles, bearings, valve seats, fenders, membranes, liners
For more information, please feel free to contact our Rubber Team consultants.
Kiwa has specialized business units that focus on specific market segments, in the Netherlands and internationally. We offer specialist services in areas such as energy and water, fire safety and security, infrastructure, roof and facade advice, sports facilities and training. You can contact these business units for testing, inspection, certification, training and consultancy tailored to your market segment.