Business Development Officer
What exactly will you do in this position?
• Initiate, coordinate and monitor activities as part of Refresh, the international operational excellence programme;
• Provide support with takeover projects and other investment projects in
the Netherlands and other countries where Kiwa operates;
• Perform market studies for the purpose of market segmentation;
• Project management for business projects, including for instance, ICT-affiliated projects;
• Financial business analyses.
What does the position involve?
As a Business Development Officer, you will be part of the staff & support team for the Executive Council (COO and EVPs) and you will ensure optimum business operations together with your colleagues. You will collaborate across sectors effectively and efficiently and you will enable decision-making by initiating and implementing change projects within the organisation.
Where will you work?
You will work for the Kiwa Group, which has its head office in Rijswijk. You will also regularly travel to the various countries where Kiwa has offices. You will be part of a team of professional and motivated colleagues. You will work for the senior management and will report to the COO.
What type of personality is best suited for this position?
You are able to, and dare to, make a change. You are young, dynamic and are able to think analytically. You are curious and flexible due to your ambition. You can work on a project basis, you have good communication skills and you want to do your work meticulously each day. You can work independently, but also together with colleagues
What sort of background do you need?
For this position, Kiwa considers it important that you have the following:
• A completed university degree course, with a specialisation in (technical) business studies;
• 4 to 6 years of experience, preferably in a technical environment;
• A good understanding of numbers and an analytical ability;
• A good command of both Dutch and English;
• An excellent command of Excel is required.
Does this position sound like something for you? If so, apply now and become a Business Development Officer at Kiwa!
Would you like to work in an exciting and varying position in an international and dynamic role? Send your CV and cover letter now to Monique Wesseling (HR) through the button "Solliciteer". If you have any further questions about this position, you can also email Monique Wesseling (email@example.com) or call 06 -31911477. We look forward to hearing from you!
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van één van onze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld en doorplaatsing/overname van de wervingsteksten is niet toegestaan.
Jouw privacy is voor Kiwa erg belangrijk. Kijk hier hoe we met jouw gegevens omgaan.