Are you looking for an interesting Business Analyst position within a highly ambitious international company in Testing, Inspection and Certification. Do you aspire to take responsibility for the analysis and improvement of processes to enable business growth? Then you might well be Kiwa’s new Business Analyst based in Rijswijk.
Full job description
At Kiwa we have highly ambitious growth plans. We aim to double in size in the next 4 to 5 years.
As a Business Analyst, we expect you to drive Kiwa’s international growth and development. Therefore, you will continuously professionalize Kiwa’s ways of working. You are “data minded” and able to provide deep insights and fact-based analysis. It will be your responsibility to inform and persuade senior stakeholders on where to act next. Furthermore, you will work on the data structure and its quality, possibly implementing a new BI-tool suitable for Kiwa’s business.
• To develop meaningful KPI’s and reporting on business performance, providing deep insight and fact based analysis;
• To drive improvement of key metrics at Group level;
• To develop the Business Intelligence environment, working on tooling suitable for Kiwa;
• To identify financial business risks and opportunities as well as opportunities for process optimization;
• To interact with various other departments such as Accounting, Tax and Internal Control;
• To be the sparring partner for the Corporate Finance Director and other senior stakeholders;
• To present your findings to the Board and other relevant stakeholders;
• To support the process for monthly Forecasting and the preparation of gap analysis.
What we expect from you as a Business Analyst
You can (and dare to) make a change. You are able to combine first- class analytical skills with a creative and problem-solving mindset. You don’t only see numbers in data, but you see opportunities. You are ready for a second or third step in your career, but are still eager to learn and develop your knowledge and skills. Your ambition drives your curiosity and flexibility. You’re used to working in projects and you are a pragmatic and confident personality with excellent communication skills and a result-oriented approach. You can work independently as well as in a team and take ownership for your projects. You bring a highly developed sense for business politics and stakeholder management. We also expect a willingness and ability to occasionally travel to Kiwa locations.
What background you need
For this position, we’d like you to bring these educational and personal skills:
• Master or Bachelor in Finance or another relevant area;
• At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position, preferably in a corporate environment;
• You are analytical and you have a long term overview and planning to detail and accuracy coupled with broad-based long range planning expertise;
• You are accurate and have attention for detail;
• You have extensive data analysis skills, including experience with BI-Tools;
• You are fluent in English (speaking and writing), Dutch proficiency is an advantage.
• You are based in the Netherlands and are entitled to work here.
Interested in the role of Business Analyst? Apply now by clicking on the red application button to apply at Kiwa.
What we offer in return
As a business analyst at Kiwa, you’ll hold a challenging high-level position in a technically-oriented, ambitious, expanding international organisation. At Kiwa, we value your professional development and personal wellbeing. You’ll be given ample opportunities to balance your working and private life by planning your office hours flexibly and, if desired, remotely.
When it comes to our terms and conditions, we offer you a salary tailored to your professional competence and experience, 37 days of annual holiday leave entitlement, 8% holiday allowance, a pension scheme and a variable bonus.
Where you’ll work
In this full-time role, you will work for the Kiwa Group, headquartered in Rijswijk, the Netherlands. As a member of the Corporate Finance team, you will work for and report to the Corporate Finance Director.
Kiwa is an autonomous global organisation in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), training and consultancy services. We create trust by contributing to the transparency of the quality, safety and sustainability of your organisation’s products, services, processes, systems and employees, as well as personal and environmental performance. You have the ambition and we help you to go forward!
Should you have any questions about this position at Kiwa Group, please contact Ronald van den Brink, Corporate Finance Director, phone +31 (0)6 30 02 15 86. In case you have any questions about the procedure you can contact Patricia Vermeulen, International HR Business Partner, phone +31 (0) 6 83 26 31 19. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your privacy is very important to Kiwa Qlick on Kijk hier to see how we proces your personal information.