Financial Business Analyst
Are you looking for an interesting Financial Business Analyst position within a highly ambitious international company in Testing, Inspection and Certification? Do you aspire to support the business with providing financial insights, the development of the financial strategy, presentations and reporting to enable business growth? Then you might well be Kiwa’s new Corporate Financial Business Analyst based in Rijswijk.
Full job description
At Kiwa we have highly ambitious growth plans. We aim to double in size in the next 4 to 5 years.
As a Financial Business Analyst, you will continuously professionalize Kiwa’s financial ways of working. You provide in-depth financial understanding of the business by analysing monthly financial data and driving conclusive analysis. You perform financial & cost performance benchmarks and discover trends in the financial results. It will be your responsibility to pro-actively advise and persuade senior management on where to act next regarding financial planning and analysis.
- Analyze financial data on key metrics of the operations, report back and support senior management on this. This includes budgeting, forecasting, planning and monitoring;
- To identify financial business risks and opportunities as well as opportunities for process optimization;
- To create detailed financial business analysis and reports outlining problems, risks, solutions and opportunities for the business;
- To interact with various other departments such as Accounting, Tax and Internal Control;
- To be the sparring partner for the Corporate Finance Director and other senior stakeholders;
- To pro-actively present your findings and financial recommendations to the Board and other relevant stakeholders;
- To support the monthly Forecasting process and the preparation of gap analysis;
- To develop improved use of financial systems and processes.
What we expect from you as a Financial Business Analyst
You can (and dare to) make a change. You are able to combine first- class analytical skills with strong communication and advisory skills. You don’t only see numbers in financial data, but you see opportunities for improvement of the financial results. You are ready for a second or third step in your career, but are still eager and curious to learn and develop your knowledge and skills. You’re used to working in projects and you are a pragmatic and confident personality with a result-oriented approach. You can work independently as well as in a team and take ownership for your projects. You are able to digest complex information, see trends from a helicopter view and you can think in scenario’s. We expect a willingness and ability to occasionally travel to Kiwa locations.
What background you need
For this position, we’d like you to bring these educational and personal skills:
- Master or Bachelor in (Corporate) Finance/Accounting, Business Administration or related field;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar Finance position, preferably in a corporate (multinational) environment;
- You have dealt with M&A activities (transaction services, PE or advisory)
- You are accurate and have attention for detail;
- You have strong understanding of Finance, Controlling or FP&A and extensive data analysis skills;
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing), Dutch proficiency is an advantage.
Interested in the role of Financial Business Analyst? Apply now by clicking on the red application button to apply at Kiwa.
What we offer in return
As a Financial Business Analyst at Kiwa, you’ll hold a challenging high-level position in a technically-oriented, ambitious, expanding international organisation. At Kiwa, we value your professional development and personal wellbeing. You’ll be given ample opportunities to balance your working and private life by planning your office hours flexibly and, if desired, remotely
When it comes to our terms and conditions, we offer you a salary tailored to your professional competence and experience, 37 days of annual holiday leave entitlement, 8% holiday allowance, a pension scheme and a variable bonus.
Where you’ll work
In this full-time role, you will work for the Kiwa Group, headquartered in Rijswijk, the Netherlands. As a member of the Corporate Finance team, you will work for and report to the Corporate Finance Director.
Kiwa is an autonomous global organisation in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), training and consultancy services. We create trust by contributing to the transparency of the quality, safety and sustainability of your organisation’s products, services, processes, systems and employees, as well as personal and environmental performance. You have the ambition and we help you to go forward!
In case you have any questions about the procedure you can contact Patricia Vermeulen, International HR Business Partner, phone +31 (0) 6 83 26 31 19. We look forward to hearing from you!
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van één van onze vacatures wordt niet op prijs gesteld en doorplaatsing/overname van de wervingsteksten is niet toegestaan.
Jouw privacy is voor Kiwa erg belangrijk. Kijk hier hoe we met jouw gegevens omgaan.