Functional Consultant Dynamics 365 Finance
Are you looking for an interesting Functional Consultant position within a highly ambitious international company in Testing, Inspection and Certification. Do you aspire to take responsibility for the analysis and improvement of financial processes to enable business growth? Then you might well be Kiwa’s new Functional Consultant based in Rijswijk.
Full job description
At Kiwa we have highly ambitious growth plans. We aim to double in size in the next 4 to 5 years.
As a Functional Consultant, you will support Kiwa’s international growth and development by continuously professionalizing Kiwa’s ways of working. As a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant you will be the expert on project implementation teams and responsible for the delivery and execution of project tasks designed to implement and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
- You will be involved in the full project life-cycle of preparing, implementing and maintaining our Dynamics 365 Finance solution;
- Work closely with the Functional Lead on the design and development of functional processes that effectively improve the capabilities and easy usage of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations;
- To promote the advantages and key components of Dynamics 365 FO, demonstrating its core skills whilst further assisting in its adoption throughout the company;
- Identify, manage and reduce the risks throughout development and implementation;
- Ensure changes and updates to the Dynamics solution are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
What we expect from you as a Functional Consultant?
You can (and dare to) make a change. You are able to combine first- class analytical skills with a creative and problem-solving mindset. You are ready for a second or third step in your career, but are still eager to learn and develop your knowledge and skills. Your ambition drives your curiosity and flexibility. You’re used to working in (international) projects and you are a pragmatic and confident personality with excellent communication skills and a result-oriented approach. You can work independently as well as in a team and take ownership for your projects. You bring a highly developed sense for end user training and support. We also expect a willingness and ability to occasionally travel to Kiwa locations.
What background you need?
For this position, we’d like you to bring these educational and personal skills:
- Strong analytical abilities to perform business analysis to identify solution requirements using Dynamics 365, Problem solving attitude, Customer oriented focus;
- Extensively worked in client facing roles;
- High level of experience in Microsoft DevOps;
- Demonstrate your ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team;
- High level of communication skills;
- Excellent presentation & documentation skills;
- You are accurate and have attention for detail;
- You have data analysis skills, preferable by using Power BI.
- University degree in Finance, Computer Science or similar;
- An accomplished background in functional consulting involvement in the implementation of Dynamics 365 FO or Dynamics AX 2012 with a minimum of 6 years of experience;
- Understanding of aspects of Business management, Service management;
- You are fluent in English (speaking and writing), Dutch proficiency is an advantage;
- You are based in the Netherlands and are entitled to work here.
What we offer in return?
As a functional consultant at Kiwa, you’ll hold a challenging position in a technically-oriented, ambitious, expanding international organisation. At Kiwa, we value your professional development and personal wellbeing. You’ll be given ample opportunities to balance your working and private life by planning your office hours flexibly and, if desired, remotely.
When it comes to our terms and conditions, we offer you a salary tailored to your professional competence and experience, 37 days of annual holiday leave entitlement, 8% holiday allowance, a pension scheme and a variable bonus.
Where you’ll work?
In this full-time role, you will work for the Corporate ICT department, located in Rijswijk, the Netherlands. As a member of the Corporate ICT team, you will work for and report to the Manager Application Management.
Interested in the role of Functional Consultant D365 Finance?
Apply now by clicking on the red application button to apply at Kiwa.
Should you have any questions about this position at Kiwa Group, please contact Ron Meijer, Corporate ICT Director, phone +31 (0)6 53 17 67 68, or Albana Huska, Manager Application Management, phone +31 (0)6 82 68 97 13. In case you have any questions about the procedure you can contact Patricia Vermeulen, International HR Business Partner, phone +31 (0) 6 83 26 31 19. We are looking forward to hear from you!