Test Engineer Wireless & EMC (English)
Are you looking for a challenging job where you can work on a variety of (inter)national technical projects and test the latest technologies in the field of wireless communication that include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GSM (3G/4G), IoT, etc. Would you like to work independently and in a small team of experts, testing and assessing products on a daily basis, particularly in terms of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and wireless communication? In that case, become a Wireless & EMC test engineer at Kiwa in Apeldoorn.
A test engineer at Kiwa has the unique opportunity to deal with the latest technologies in the field of EMC and wireless communication on a daily basis .
In this challenging role, you will evaluate systems by means of various tests to determine whether they meet current standards in the field of EMC and wireless communication, thereby ensuring that these products/systems can be safely introduced on the market.
You are the point of contact for our customers and are responsible for ensuring that these projects run as efficiently and effectively as possible. With our services, we offer global market access for our customers and of course take into account a short time-to-market for our customers.
Your daily work will include the following:
- Constructing and assessing testing and/or measuring systems;
- Carrying out energy performance measurements and/or safety tests;
- Analysing, interpreting, reporting and presenting measurement data in consultation with the senior project manager;
- Reporting recognised deficiencies in equipment, procedures and/or systems;
- Keeping your own knowledge up-to-date with regard to regulations and the applicable standards;
- Interpreting requirements and measurement methods and applying improvements where necessary.
What do we expect from you in the position of Test Engineer Wireless & EMC?
As a test engineer, you are driven, independent and aim for the best results every day. You have a good eye for detail, work accurately and are a solid and valuable discussion partner for colleagues and customers. You provide (un)solicited advice, are service minded and have a strong sense of responsibility. You want to continuously develop yourself and use your knowledge, experience and skills to expertly inform and advise our customers.
Do you have the following profile?
- A completed technical college education;
- You are a recent graduate or have several years of work experience;
- You have an interest in energy technology, especially gas combustion equipment;
- You have an excellent verbal and written command of the Dutch and English languages;
- You are available at least 32 hours per week.
Are you interested and is the position of Test Engineer Wireless & EMC something for you? Do not hesitate to click on the red application button and apply for a job at Kiwa.
What can you expect from us in return?
A varied and challenging job with flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home. An extensive induction programme with (internal) courses and training, because we value your further personal development.
Our employees are our most important asset. This is directly reflected in the attention we pay to our people and why we reward them with a good salary (appropriate to their knowledge and work experience), a year's contract with a view to permanent employment, 27 days of leave, 10 days of additional (atv) leave, 8% holiday pay, an excellent pension scheme and the choice of a variable remuneration or end-of-year/profit bonus.
Where will you work?
In this position, you will be working in the Energy & Consumer Products division, based in Apeldoorn. The team consists of six enthusiastic, driven and skilled employees and there is a collegial and informal working atmosphere.
Are you interested and is the position of Test Engineer Wireless & EMC something for you?
Do not hesitate to click on the red application button and apply for a job at Kiwa.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Falco Thuis (Business Unit Manager) on 06- 21 11 56 68.