This Regulation covers: machinery, replaceable equipment, safety components, lifting accessories, chains, ropes and belts, removable mechanical transfer devices, partially completed machines.
What you need to know?
Machine Safety Regulation (2006/42 / EC) was published in the Official Newspaper No. 27158 dated March 3, 2009 and became mandatory application on 29 December 2009. The Regulation on the Amendment to the Machine Safety Regulation (2006/42 / EC) was published in the Official Newspaper dated September 28, 2014 and numbered 29133.
Some of services in this field:
- Product review and Reporting According to the Machine Safety Regulation
- Electrical Safety Testing of Machines (EN 60204-1)
- Technical File Review
- User Guide Review
- Risk Analysis and Evaluation Assesment
- Certificate of Conformity
- MEYER Product Brands (MEYER-Tested, Evil Eye Bead etc.)
- Notified Body services with Our Solution Partners
Getting Certified with Kiwa
Kiwa has always added value to its customers with its experienced staff, infrastructure and solution-oriented working principle. It has always kept business ethics and has not disrupted the impartiality under any circumstances.
USP / benefits
The aim of this Regulation is to prevent damaging of domestic animals and property according to human health and safety and condition by means of the proper installation of the machines.