Relevant to Solar Equipment Manufacturers, Developers, EPCs, Financial Institutions, Insurance Companies, and Research organizations.
PVEL's in-lab module testing includes a comprehensive suite of tests, including:
- Light induced degradation (LID)
- Thermal cycling
- Damp heat
- Backsheet durability
- Light and elevated temperature induced degradation (LETID)
- Mechanical stress sequence
- Hail stress sequence
- Potential induced degradation (PID)
- PAN file & IAM
- Field exposure
PVEL goes beyond certification testing to help the downstream solar community mitigate risk and optimize financing for solar projects. Our testing is regularly updated with feedback from the market including downstream buyers, independent engineers, manufacturers, and leading research institutions around the world.
- Batch testing
- Testing modules from the field for defect analysis
- Outdoor lab at PVUSA