PPI provides specialized engineering, technical services, and staffing to our energy-sector customers and supports them in designing and operating assets that are safe, reliable and compliant. We focus on managing risk with Test, Inspection, and Certification services.
Our team of experienced engineers, technical specialists, and subject matter experts craft reliable and cost-effective solutions.
- First party – Independent verification and certification services (design appraisals, certification of assets, and certification of materials and components)
- Second party – consulting and advisory services for our clients (technical risk management, asset integrity management, and asset optimization)
- Third party – engineering services, including the secondment of subject matter experts to work directly in customer teams (staffing assistance, including engineering support and operations assurance).
Advisory and Consulting
From a risk-based perspective, PPI assesses the functionality of assets to ensure they will operate as expected, minimizing risks and maximizing performance. This service line encompasses the following types of studies:
- Technical safety and risk management
- Production assurance and reliability engineering Asset integrity management.
PPI specialists execute and lead different assessments including the following: Risk-based studies and workshops facilitation (e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, FMECA) Quantitative and analytical studies (e.g. RAM modeling, SIL verification, RBI) Qualitative studies (e.g. RCFA, RCM) Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Acting as an extension of our client’s team, PPI provides engineering and operations support. Embedded in our client’s organization, our subject matter experts design and operate facilities on behalf of our clients.
Activities managed by PPI include:
- Managing projects, supplying engineering staff, and providing operations personnel for oil and gas operators worldwide
- Managing drilling, completion, workover, and plug-and-abandonment operations
- Providing onsite personnel for oil and gas facilities and fields throughout the world
- Operating production platforms and subsea tiebacks.
Additional services include:
- Well-to-surface monitoring
- Streamlined work processes
- Start-up and operating procedures
- Production optimization
- Well design
- Well design review and certification
- Drilling and completion services
- Logistics and procurement.