Who is Geotechnical Engineering For?
Kiwa’s geotechnical engineering team can assist from the design phase right through to project completion and maintenance.
During construction, many of our clients benefit from the efficiencies of utilising both CMT and geotechnical engineering on their projects. Our engineers use a field based approach to provide practical solutions.
- Specification advice
- Temporary works design
- Bearing capacity assessment
- Material searches
- Geotechnical investigations
- Deep excavation assessments
- Slope stability assessments
- Ground improvement
- Erosion and sediment control management
- Geotechnical instrumentation and monitoring
- Soft soil reclamation conditions
- Road pavement investigation and design
- Intelligent compaction assessment utilising; Light Weight Falling
- Deflectometer (LFWD) and Panda in-situ penetrometer tests.