Quality, credibility and compliance
Our certificates and reports offer reliable, objective and internationally recognized evidence that you comply with all quality norms. Moreover, they provide your organization with a lasting quality incentive. We can help you make your company's quality values visible to the world and support you in making a positive difference in your market. Government institutions recognise Kiwa certificates and reports as reliable proof that you comply with European laws and regulations.
The need for certification or assessment can arise for a variety of reasons:
- customer’s requirement
- market access requirement
- developing business and competitive advantage
- increasing the company value
- proof of reliability and credibility
- required by law or contract
Certification schemes available by Kiwa Finland
- Management systems (for e.g., quality, food safety, environment, health and safety)
- Personnel certificates (for e.g., qualification of welders, ndt inspectors and lifting equipment inspectors)
- Product certificates (building materials)
More than just certification
Kiwa - in co-operation with independent experts - can also carry out inspections and research in the fields of risk management, environmental legislation, the working environment and safety issues concerning your products and services. Our combined knowledge of laws and regulations and of technology will ensure you of an impartial and thoroughly grounded evaluation. You can be sure that with Kiwa's input, your organisation will be equipped for the future.
Verify certificate validity
You can verify the validity of the certificates issued by Kiwa Finland on this page (redirects to the Finnish language website).