The services of the Kiwa testing laboratory, accredited LAB No. 0001 by ACCREDIA, an Italian accreditation body, are aimed at all companies in the manufacturing industry that aim to achieve conformity assessment of their product by verifying certain chemical, metallurgical and mechanical characteristics of the product itself.
Kiwa Italia laboratory is equipped and accredited by ACCREDIA and Nadcap to perform static mechanical characterizations, such as:
- tensile test and compression test on specimens or finished products
- resilience tests at room temperature and at low temperature down to -40°C
- Vickers hardness test (from 0.2 g to 30 kg)
- Brinell hardness test (HBW2.5/187.5 , HBW 2.5/67.5)
- Rockwell hardness test (HRA, HRB, HRC)