Relevant to solar installers, integrators, project developers, utilities and investors who need expert technical diligence, procurement, and quality assurance services. Being able to track and trace material supply has become crucial for clients hoping to avoid risks associated with the investment or procurement of PV equipment.
We assess a module manufacturer’s traceability procedures and practices for their upstream material supply chain from polysilicon through finished PV modules.
- Assess the ability to track and trace material supply including traceability policies, objectives, methodology, systems, procedures, and processes
- Assess control and monitoring of the traceability systems.
Review resourcing, training, and compliance systems devoted or allocated to traceability effort
- Address the capability of supplying documentation compliant and consistent with current applicable requirements
- Apply elements from the industry accepted protocols that are directly relevant to manufacturer and material traceability
- Submit a questionnaire and documentation request to the manufacturer
- A summary of the manufacturers’ written declarations, policies, systems, and procedures related to material traceability is provided.
- Our professional judgment as to the maturity of the manufacturer’s traceability system and whether the manufacturer has the capability of providing documentation consistent and compliant with governmental guidelines and requirements.
- Recommendations for addressing non-compliances or weaknesses in their traceability systems