Owners’ Representative Services ensure that the quality requirements of a project meet the agreed specifications and regulations for a project. It includes project quality control and supply chain services including site inspections, tender assessment and third party review.
Construction, Engineering and Inspection (CE&I) involves certification and inspection to ensure that the quality requirements of a build meet specifications and regulations.
Project Control offers clients a broad range of Owner’s Representative services, all of which are tailored for each project to meet the needs and desires of the Owner or Tenant.
Owner’s Representative Services
- Monitor the design development process
- Monitor the overall project budget, including FF&E and other non-design/construction related costs
- Oversee the bidding process
- Assist with jurisdictional reviews and other mitigation issues
- Review construction related activities, including pay applications
- Monitor project close out and occupancy
Construction Engineering and Inspection (CE&I)
Raba Kistner’s Infrastructure team partner with the Contractor and Design team to provide the quality assurance team on major infrastructure projects. The team documents all inspections to enable certification that all aspects of the project have been completed in accordance with the specification. Increased inspection and supervision can result in less testing requirements.