Delivers audit, preventative maintenance, inspection, assembly, and testing activities to ensure quality assurance and compliance on critical components for the energy sector.
We represent customers at vendor facilities, rig sites both onshore and offshore, customer facilities, and other locations worldwide. We also provide technical staffing services for vendor surveillance on large or small-scale projects.
Our Quality Control Specialists:
- Are selected to perform activities on our customer’s behalf based on the scope of work, required/desired certifications and qualifications
- Observe, verify, and report preventive maintenance, inspection, assembly, and testing activities to ensure compliance with applicable industry codes, standards, specifications, customer requirements, and vendor procedures
- Act as your advocate from purchase order execution through delivery.
Our Coordination and Project Management Team:
- Facilitate service execution either at our worldwide office locations or in-house at a customer facility
- Manage and develop customer-specific quality programs as requested
- Facilitate the development of quality control plans as well as inspection and test plans with suppliers and service providers
- Perform on-site assessments of suppliers and service providers to verify conformance to internal, external, and customer requirements
- Provide regular summary reports that include key findings, metrics, and value adds
- Schedule planned activities in accordance with customer
- Approved quality plans
- Provide quality specialists with all relevant job details and scope of work
- Act as single point of contact between customer and supplier/service provider.
Our third-party surveillance for oil and gas projects includes, but is not limited to:
- Drilling and completion equipment
- OCTG (tubulars) and drill pipe
- Manufactured equipment
- Mechanical equipment
- Manifold systems
- Processing equipment
- Pressure vessels
- Subsea systems
- Pipeline systems
- Topside structures.
Our renewable energy surveillance and monitoring services are related to wind power services. We perform general vendor inspection surveillance and factory acceptance testing witness services. We provide technical staffing, including rotational offshore personnel.
Our third-party surveillance for renewable energy projects includes, but is not limited to:
- Turbine blades
- Power boxes and other electrical equipment installation and testing (emergency diesel generators, cabling, protection and control panels)
- Nonconformance report generation
- Documentation review.