Advanced Scope of Assessment:
Our comprehensive audit extends beyond standard evaluations to include:
In-Depth Corporate Governance Analysis:
- Corporate Principles Scrutiny: A thorough examination of the audited company's corporate principles, focusing on their integration and application in ESG-related areas.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Materiality Assessment: A critical evaluation of stakeholder engagement processes and the effectiveness of materiality assessments in identifying and addressing ESG issues.
- Strategic ESG Planning and Objective Setting: An analysis of the company's strategic approach to ESG, including the establishment of clear objectives and plans for mitigating ESG-related risks and impacts.
Rigorous Employee Responsibility Evaluation:
- Labor Practices and Working Conditions: A detailed assessment of employment practices, including contract fairness, working conditions, and employee interviews to gauge workplace satisfaction and compliance.
- Equality and Non-Discrimination Policies: An examination of the company's commitment to equality and its measures to prevent discrimination in the workplace.
Environmental Management System Review:
- Energy and Climate Management: An evaluation of the company's energy management systems, focusing on the identification, quantification, and reduction of energy use and climate-related emissions.
- Waste Management Practices: An in-depth review of waste management systems, including an on-site audit to assess practices and compliance.
Sustainable Supply Chain Management Assessment:
- Supplier Relationship Analysis: A thorough evaluation of supplier contracts and partnerships to ensure ESG compliance throughout the supply chain.
- Risk Assessment in Supply Chain: A detailed analysis of the supplier risk assessment process, focusing on ESG topics and the traceability of high-risk materials.
Frameworks and Standards:
Our assessment adheres to and incorporates various international and voluntary frameworks, ensuring a global standard of compliance and sustainability. These include, but are not limited to, the Kiwa SEE Standard, Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Act, Germany Supply Chain Act (LkSG), relevant ISO standards (ISO 14001, ISO 50001, ISO 14044/40/25 and SA8000 & SMETA.
Upon completion, clients will receive:
- A comprehensive ESG assessment report, integrating both remote and on-site evaluation results.
- Detailed insights into the strengths and weaknesses of the third party's ESG practices.
- Recommendations for improvements and strategies for aligning with global ESG standards.
Conditions and Exclusions:
- The assessment is contingent upon obtaining necessary permissions and cooperation from the third party.
- The scope is subject to change based on local laws and the completeness of information provided.
Commitment to Excellence:
Our ESG 3rd Party Assessment service is more than just an evaluation; it's a commitment to upholding the highest standards of sustainability and corporate responsibility. Partner with us to ensure that your business network reflects your dedication to a sustainable and ethical future.