Due to our strategic focus on small to medium-sized batteries, we can guarantee short lead times here. Many product standards and norms for end devices require that used lithium-ion batteries must be tested and certified according to IEC62133-2.
What we do for you:
Our team carries out all the necessary IEC62133-2 tests in our modernly equipped laboratory. Of course, we can also issue internationally recognized IECEE CB Scheme certificates according to IEC62133-2.
CB testing and certification
According to IEC 62619
We test accumulators and batteries with alkaline or other non-acid electrolytes. The standard stands for safety requirements for lithium accumulators and batteries for use in industrial applications.
According to IEC 62133-1
We test secondary cells and batteries with alkaline or other non-acidic electrolytes. The standard stands for safety requirements for portable gas-tight secondary cells and batteries made from them for use in portable equipment. Part 1: Nickel systems.
According to IEC 60086
- IEC 60086-1 Primary batteries – Part 1: General
- IEC 60086-2 Primary batteries – Part 2: Physical and electrical specifications
- IEC 60086 – 3 Primary batteries – Part 3: Watch batteries
- IEC 60086 - 4 Primary batteries – Part 4: Safety of lithium batteries
- IEC 60086-5 Primary batteries – Part 5: Safety of batteries with aqueous electrolyte
In addition we test
- IEC 61960-3 - Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid electrolytes – Secondary lithium cells and batteries for portable applications – Part 3: Prismatic and cylindrical lithium secondary cells, and batteries made from them
- IEC 62281 AMD1 2021 - Safety of primary and secondary lithium cells and batteries during transport
Please contact us directly for more information and details. We will be pleased to support you in the market launch of your products.