If you are a party involved with handling, use or production of liquid polymers, sealants and latex and looking for know how, technical expertise? Our Kiwa experts can help you with your questions. We have a wide range of testing facilities for liquid polymers, sealants and latex, including:
- Liquid silicone rubbers (LSR)
- Polyurethane rubbers
- Natural and synthetic latex products
- Flexible coatings for waterproof roofing, concrete, corrosion protection, etc
- Polymer modified adhesives
- Polyester and epoxy resins
- Waterproof roofing kits
- Polymer modified bitumen emulsions
- Water dispersable polymers
- Polyester resins
- Liquid sealants
- Dipped products
- 2k systems
- Other polymer modified liquid products.
An outline of our services for liquid polymers, sealants and latex:
- failure analysis
- service life prediction
- testing of physical-mechanical properties, testing of processing properties
- testing of weathering resistance, testing of chemical resistance
- testing of barrier properties (gas, moisture)
- testing according to ETAG 005, ETAG 022, ETAG 033, EN ISO 11600, EN 14187, EN 14891, EN 1504, EN 15814
- independent arbitrations
- consultancy with respect to specifications and requirements for specific applications
- material selections
- inspections and guidance.
When questions or problems arise during your production or use of liquid polymers, sealants and latex, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kiwa has specialized business units that focus on specific market segments, in the Netherlands and internationally. We offer specialist services in areas such as energy and water, fire safety and security, infrastructure, roof and facade advice, sports facilities and training. You can contact these business units for testing, inspection, certification, training and consultancy tailored to your market segment.