The actual inspection / assessment will consist of the following items:
- Comparison of detailed design with 'as built' situation and verification of the 'as built' result of the total plant.
- Visual inspection of the PV generator, dc- and ac- cabling, inverters and grid connection (including parts and components).
- Sample measurements of PV generator and strings.
- Photograph documentation of possible deviations from plan.
- Assessment report per plant.
Effort per PV plant is estimated on an overall working period of 5 to 7 working days.
Global Product Compliance for Plant inspections
IECEE Certification Body & Test Laboratory
ISO 17065 / ISO 17021 / ISO 17025
Notified Body for MCS certification
Product & Quality System Certification
Europe and MENA region
North America (USA, Canada)
Russia, Belarus, Kazachstan
Asia (China, Korea, Japan)
Australia (Australia and New Zealand)
South America (Brazil)