- EN 13240:2001 + A2:2004 - Requirements and test methods for room heaters fired by solid fuel.
- EN 14785:2006 - Requirements and test methods for residential space heating appliances fired by wood pellets.
- EN 12809:2001 + A1:2004 - Requirements and test methods for residential independent boilers fired by solid fuel. Nominal heat output to 50kW.
- EN 303-5:2012 - Terminology, requirements, testing and marking for heating boilers for solid fuels, manually and automatically stoked, nominal heat output of up to 500kW.
- MCS 008 Annex A (for condensing heating boilers designed for burning EN plus A1 wood pellets).
NOTE: For measured boiler performance to be used for the necessary calculations by an MCS installer the boiler needs to be included in the Product Characteristics Database.
Please contact us for more information, or submit a MCS Product Application Form
We can undertake testing in our laboratory which is accredited to ISO 17025 for the above EN standards.