This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the revisions of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9, as well as a review of audit protocol. It is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
Who is the course for?
Site technical and quality managers and their teams, and BRC Global Standards Professionals.
What will delegates take away?
This one-day course will prepare delegates for how to meet the revised requirements of the Standard.
The syllabus includes
• Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
• Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
• Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
• Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
• Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
• Identify and explain the changes to the Standard from Issue 8
The course can be delivered remotely via Zoom at a cost of £355 per delegate, or on site at a cost of £2,250 per day if there's a group that requires training. There's also a £30 exam/certificate fee per delegate.