Who is NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 certification for?
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 certification is relevant for manufacturers of practically any type of plumbing products, whether valves, faucets, tubing, backflow preventers, among others.
Most North American and Canadian governmental agencies that regulate drinking water supplies require that water treatment or distribution products comply with NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects.
About NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 certification
The NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 standard covers all devices, appliances and components dealing with drinking water. Our evaluation guideline K15006 is tailored to include all relevant product evaluation, testing and production process assessment requirements which are used by Kiwa as basis for issuing and maintaining a certificate for drinking water system components, based on NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
Kiwa is ISO/IEC 17065 accredited by the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB). Our accreditation status and accredited scope is displayed at ANSI accreditation Kiwa Nederland. Contact our expert for further guidance or request a quote.
Benefits of our NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 services
- Kiwa is well respected in the water industry, a symbol of quality and integrity.
- Our services encompass all areas of the water and wastewater supply networks.
- We provide a responsive and personalized guidance through the certification process.
- Kiwa's proven record of combining approvals keep costs down and improve market on time.
- Extensive international network that supports approvals and access to new markets.
- The use the Kiwa quality mark on your products and promotional materials to create trust.
NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 listing of certified products
Search company name, city, standard, BRL and/or certificate number with this finder on the Kiwa Netherlands website.